Sorry, this report is not included in your subscription.
To access this report, please contact our client relations team on: Europe +44 (0) 20 7246 7808, Americas +1 212 367 7644, Asia +1 212 367 7644 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forgotten your username/password
If you wish to change your password you can alter your access details on the “My Settings” page, available inside the client area.
Access to the full report is restricted to clients.
For a free trial of our services, please click here.
Already a client? Please login at the top of this page.
• Germany & EA both growing above-potential, inflation rising
• Less inordinate ECB stimulus to be announced this summer
• Rising euro vs. dollar later in 2017 to put pressure on Italy
• Germany to accept fiscal uni...
• Import prices an important determinant of UK inflation, have shot up
• External price pressures add fuel to an already warming economy
• The BoE cannot afford to wait and allow inflation to become entrenche...
This publication is part of our China In Depth service. Click here for more detail.
• For over three decades, Donald Trump has consistently advocated import tariffs to reduce America’s trade deficit
• Xi Jinping, meanwhi...
• US macro data justify faster Fed tightening even without Trump stimulus
• Deflation risks gone and the latest USD rally doesn’t seem too destructive
• Fed might wait until June, but markets too dovish...
• We recommend buying GBP/USD tactically to target 1.35 over 3 months
• May’s speech confirms a hard Brexit but alleviates “Brexit cliff” worries
• GBP is underpriced and USD overpriced relative to similar...
• While still not our central case, the risk of a trade war has risen
• Trade frictions are likely and could disrupt markets
• We increase our vigilance but focus on the positives for now
• Global growth to remain solid...
• The idea of a hard Brexit isn’t news; sterling is already semi-priced for it
• If Theresa May admits this is her plan, GBP downside won’t be enormous
• UK’s NFA position, growth and inflation don’t...
• Protectionism will be a key issue but select EM carry still looks attractive
• Reflation is the strategic story but divergences provide tactical RV themes
• Several of our ideas from last year survive the scrutiny of the n...