Sorry, this report is not included in your subscription.
To access this report, please contact our client relations team on: Europe +44 (0) 20 7246 7808, Americas +1 212 367 7644, Asia +1 212 367 7644 or e-mail email@example.com.
Forgotten your username/password
If you wish to change your password you can alter your access details on the “My Settings” page, available inside the client area.
Access to the full report is restricted to clients.
For a free trial of our services, please click here.
Already a client? Please login at the top of this page.
• Service sectors drove fair Q2 growth despite fall of industry and construction
• Domestic demand, not exports, the chief driver of growth YoY since 2014
• Prospective 1½-2% growth suggests ECB QE tap...
• Foreign central banks have a lot to answer for in the US
• Euro area piled into long-term debt securities but Japan is more complicated
• Emergency easing is not eternal and US inflation could surprise in 2...
• The Stock Connect programme is a further step towards financial liberalisation
• Aggregate quotas for investors abolished, perhaps helping yuan depreciation
• Diversification of household wealth is crucial...
• The recent rally in oil likely reflects a more constructive outlook for US growth
• But inventories are high and shale breakeven costs slide further below $50
• Demand is dominant for now but supply is like...
• Volatility is low for now but political risks will increase in coming months
• A perfect storm of Italian, French and German key votes is brewing
• Unless it comes ashore early, EA stocks can outperform US in the near term...
• A possible shift of emphasis to fiscal stimulus is a major risk to core bonds
• It worsens the demand-supply balance even in the absence of inflation
• Joint monetary-fiscal stimulus can impair bonds’ recession-hedgi...
• US inflation is likely to accelerate after a period of stability
• The Fed will have to speed up the pace of policy tightening
• UST sell-off unlikely as valuations not as expensive as they appear
• Equity multiples a...
• Around 3.5% if we think only US growth and inflation matter as drivers
• Around 1% if we also factor in unconventional policy and demand for yield
• Hikes may not cause a big sell-off; surprise inflation and fiscal expansi...